Mughal Art Walk- Agra
Agra, Uttar Pradesh 3.0
₹ 800 / person
Starting Point: Kailash Cinema, Fatehabad Road, Agra
Timings: 4 PM to 6 PM & Duration: 2 Hours
Mughal arts and crafts are a source of endless fascination, whether one approaches them for purely visual, aesthetic pleasure or pauses to savour the underlying history, culture and symbolism.
Experience the everyday artistry and colour that can be found in every corner of the Agra on this offbeat and creative world of contemporary Mughal Art.
We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the best of the art in Agra (unknown to major tourists) that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
1. Explore the wide range of marble inlay work and Indian Handicrafts, engaged in discussion with sixteenth generation entrepreneur running the business since Mughal times.
2. Sight the artwork of carpet designing and see the weaver weaving carpets live.
3. Check out the works of local artisans and craftsmen at Shilpgram craft village.
4. Relish the traditional jewellery, suits, sarees, silk artwork at The Art Gallery of Agra.
1. Friendly Storyteller/Guide
2. One Hot Beverage
3. Chance to learn various art and craft work
4. Great conversations to explore local art and craft
1. Hotel Pickup and Drop
2. Water Bottle